Fresh and light, but full of flavour. The perfect summer lunch with a chilled glass of white wine.
- 4 5 oz (150 g) salmon fillet portions
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Saha Green Seasoning Marinade™, plus two tbsp (30 ml)
- 2 cups (500 ml) cooked couscous
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby arugula, loosely packed
- 4 small radishes, halved and sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro sprigs for garnishing
Preheat a barbecue to 450°F. In a large bowl, gently toss the salmon fillets with the 1/2 cup of Green Seasoning marinade. Set aside. In another large bowl, combine the couscous, arugula, sliced radishes, diced onion, olive oil, the last two tbsp of marinade and mix until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Make sure your grill is clean and oiled. Place the salmon fillets on the grill (skin side down if you’ve left it on), reduce the heat to medium and cover the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes and then flip the fillets with a spatula. Cook for a further 5-7 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily. Serve the salmon over the couscous and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Serves 4Tags: caribbean green seasoning, featured recipe Posted by