Thai Green Curry
A favourite of southern Thailand, green curry is perhaps the most widely recognized Thai dish. It gains its namesake colour from the Thai green chilies that also lend it a fresh and fiery character.
Historically, these curry pastes took hours to prepare and required the freshest ingredients possible. We saved you that time and effort by providing a ready-made product that retains the freshness and quality of the more traditional preparation. This base is then combined with coconut milk, simmered with meat and vegetables and served with rice.
This product produces a curry redolent of lemongrass and Thai basil. Try it with beef, your favourite vegetables and serve alongside jasmine rice for a satisfying taste of Thailand!
- Brown 1/3 lb (150 g) of any meat or soy of your choice.
- Add any vegetables of your choice to the pan and sauté.
- Add 1/4 cup (60 mL) of curry base and 3/4 cup (180 mL) of coconut milk to the pan and stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 1-2 mins.
- Serve over rice.
- No Additives, Preservatives, Starches, Gums, or Stabilizers
- Gluten Free
- No Trans Fat
- No Cholesterol
- No Saturated Fat
- Low in Total Fat
- Low in Total Calories
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
- Easy To Follow Directions
- Can be prepared at home in 30 minutes or less
- Each jar can make two meals for four people
- Locally made in Toronto
- Made with mostly fresh, local ingredients from Toronto-based suppliers
- Additional recipes available online